Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hanging Out Time!

While in Africa I have missed my girlies at home soooo bad!  I know they were and are well taken care of and have had a blast.  Below is a pic of my girls ready for church! You don't realize just how much you love your church and church family until you can't go there (at least for the time being). Of course after church they were continuing to be spoiled at Chuck-E-Cheese (of course, my favorite spot...not)!

 


Since we have had some idle time with Isaac...he's had quite a bit of fun!  He enjoys playing with his new sunglasses, as well as trying on different hats! 



We also had a mini-celebration tonight...you can see the cake below.  It was so yummy!!! Homemade from scratch...even the icing! :)



Last, but not least, we were able to enjoy a wonderful dinner out. Isaac did great and sat in his high chair the entire meal. There were even fireworks as we finished eating (celebrating Ug*nda's independence)...and Isaac just kept saying...awww at each one! 



Hopefully we will be back in the states by the time you read the next post! Continued prayers are greatly appreciated still!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy...I know what you mean...I missed Timmy and the kids soooo much while in ET but was sooooo thankful be in Cooper's birth country. Continued prayers :)

    ReplyDelete